aswf film

Rep was in today and as usual they say its the same stuff as llumar. I heard that from someone else hmmmm suntek . But the sales rep was very knowlegable ( ex llumer rep) . He sounds good and convincing but after i checked the prices it was like 30% cheaper than llumar, How good could it be? . Anyone have any experience with this prouduct over a couple of years. I am a 12yr llumar dealer and tired of there high prices and no support from them . but then again i have been saying i am quiting llumar for 5yrs now.

I tried the auto film and didn't like the "feel" of it. It felt plastic and would crease or pinch very easy compared to Global that I use. I have used Llumar and I don't believe it is anything like it in the poly for certain.

Now I have used the flat films and am liking those well enough...

Been with ASWF for over a year now, consider me a very happy dealer. Great products, service, and price. They are a growing company, they are certainly willing to make things right if/when problems arise.

I have to compete with a lot of "tinters" that claim to use Lulu and MMM, but are reboxing.

Archived