entrapment (kinda)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had the same thing happen here a few years back....i think I posted it here. The original cop ended up coming in a few months later and said, "keep up the good work, since I was in, we have had 4 other undercover's in here trying to talk you into tinting their cars illegally. Glad to see there are some good ones out there."

:bling

I can't get a cop to not get their car done illegally. Every one says the same thing..." I don't want people to see me in my personal car with my uniform on". I can't remember doing a cop's car legal. Funny though I had a cop bring his patrol car in and went a shade lighter than legal because he said his dept. is so strict on tint that they won't even let him get FL legal, he has to be 35% all around.

We use Howards Ceramic Line, Express Window Films

We have done tons of municiple work for years now, and we have done some ICE vehicles for undercover stuff. We do all the local cops cars and their families cars....I even tint a lot of the state cops personal rides. Actually had a call this morning from a local popo chief apologizing for the "entrapment" situation lol...

oh....and as far as entrapment

Entrapment is constituted by a law enforcement agent inducing a person to commit an offense that the person would otherwise have been unlikely to commit. In many jurisdictions, entrapment is a possible defense against criminal liability. However, there is no entrapment where a person is ready and willing to break the law and the government agents merely provide what appears to be a favorable opportunity for the person to commit the crime.

on a different note...but a cop story...we had a car in here one time that the customer gave me the creeps, I mean literally shivers up my spine. I was working alone and ended up calling a cop buddy of mine who was on duty and just asked him to swing in about the time the guy was going to show just so I didn't feel uncomfortable alone with the guy...so my buddy shows up and we are talking in the back...I am moving some paperwork in the car from the dash to the trunk...I opened the trunk and there was several pics of what turned out to be child p**n in a box...my buddy told me to leave the shop asap and he called for back up...I have no idea what went down afterwards but when my buddy called me back to the shop the guy and the car were gone...I pretty much had my preacher come in and bless the shop and then I went and threw up....so now when I get shivers I don't take the job

that was kinda in response to the don't the cops have anything else to do comment...sadly they do :(

on a different note...but a cop story...we had a car in here one time that the customer gave me the creeps, I mean literally shivers up my spine. I was working alone and ended up calling a cop buddy of mine who was on duty and just asked him to swing in about the time the guy was going to show just so I didn't feel uncomfortable alone with the guy...so my buddy shows up and we are talking in the back...I am moving some paperwork in the car from the dash to the trunk...I opened the trunk and there was several pics of what turned out to be child p**n in a box...my buddy told me to leave the shop asap and he called for back up...I have no idea what went down afterwards but when my buddy called me back to the shop the guy and the car were gone...I pretty much had my preacher come in and bless the shop and then I went and threw up....so now when I get shivers I don't take the job

that was kinda in response to the don't the cops have anything else to do comment...sadly they do :(

:spit

I think that was said out of plain ignorance. :twocents

Archived