entrapment (kinda)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i should also say after the state boy left I called a buddy state cop friend of mine and supposedly this same officer has shut down several muffler shops, fined multiple shops up and down the state and been a general pita for most ppl in our profession or close to our profession...he seems to be on a mission, supposedly according to the cop gossip his sister was killed by an drunk with a 5% complete tint job...but I have no way to confirm that... ;)

I don't have a problem with that story either and all I can say is hats off to that copper and I wished we had him downunder for awhile.

Devil

I got a call from one of the state troopers telling me that he is going to prosecute ALL that he can get a hold of in illegal installs....

It's about time. :twocents

yeah, cause any of my customers actually will pay for freakin 50% tint on the fronts of their trucks.....

I do appreciate that we can do 35% all around, but it should have been a 35% front with whatever on the back or at least 20% rear with 35% front.....

I am just glad my God is bigger than my thoughts and will take care of us through this....

honestly I do a lot of MO tint jobs now on the trucks and we have a lot of boomers around so they keep me pretty busy. I think 97% of the time if the cop can see you in the vehicle, the last thing they want to do is write a ticket that will just be thrown out later, not to mention unless they have a meter to "prove" the tint is too dark it is just a waste of their time. As for shops tinting illegally...if you are gonna do it, at least don't put it on the invoice lol

Archived