Cutting Rubber on quarter windows

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really you don't have to cut anymore just look at the tip on removing them and it works good and once you get the hang of it doesn't add that much time. To answer your question never any complaints with trimming here but I could see were someone would bitch about it.

"H" NO, I have a hard time getting to my phone and email price quote request.. I don't have time to take out a window... NO WAY!!!

I'm telling you it doesn't take that long at all. Granted i think it looks ok trimming it but if you have a custy sitting there watching you and you think they are going to be a pita about it why not take the extra time and take it out?

There is only a handful of models out there where you may be better off pulling..

Imo now take it that this is my opinion if you have a custy that you feel is going to be real peculiar about there vehicle I would juat pull it and save the hassle. I will still continue to trim most but if I ever have somebody watching I have that trick in my back pocket. :cool

You're the pro.

:twocents Look at his experience....

:spit. I think kats was speaking any tinter in general but ya have a point there slick :thumb

:lol Yeah! If someone pays him to do it, he has customers, he must consider himself a pro.

This whole thread is about confidence. Ya gotta respond like ya know what the heck yer doing.

That's how you handle someone giving you crap about gasket cutting. (of course ya better be good at it).

Guest shadeking
Ill whack it right in front of them.

LOL

Get someone to create a diversion and quickly slice it. I always cut so thin anyway never had a complaint.

Ill whack it right in front of them.

LOL

Get someone to create a diversion and quickly slice it.

Squirt them in the face with a water bottle. That should be long enough.

^this.

Plus I like when the custy is standing there eye fvcking the doors while your tinting them, I like to "accidentally" let some solution fly over the top of the door. Really helps to have a little denatured alcohol in the bottle for that extra sting.

Archived