Do any of you guys install a Logo or contact number on your tint jobs?

Guest maxwax

Guest maxwax

I install one of these on every job that leaves my shop, I ask the customer if they mind..if they do I will take it off right then.

I tell them if they leave it on for 1 month and bring the car back in I will give them a free outside wash.

tintwork137.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maxwax
I'd reverse the colors to better match. :thumb

Cool idea. :thumb

Agreed This is the logo I have set up for white T shirts,I had it on a thumb drive and the guy at the local print shop turned it into a decal in about 5 min.

The next ones will be a negative of this one .

Guest scottydosnntkno

every car gets a 3x6" white vinyl logo on the passenger quarter window. I figure at a traffic light thats the most likely side people will see it (right lane on two lane road + turning lane) and the least likely spot to bother the customer since they don't see it every day.

Guest thatsnappyguy
every car gets a 3x6" white vinyl logo on the passenger quarter window. I figure at a traffic light thats the most likely side people will see it (right lane on two lane road + turning lane) and the least likely spot to bother the customer since they don't see it every day.

kinda tacky

kinda tacky

Archived