Do any of you guys install a Logo or contact number on your tint jobs?

Guest maxwax

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest l1ld3v1lrydr

I'm new to this scene... In a sense. I do tinting on the side out of my garage. Been doing it for about 2 years solid now. I've never once advertised, nor do I have business cards. It's all word of mouth. And sometimes I'm doing 3-4 cars a week. People keep telling me I need to make business cards. I just don't know that I want every Joe Shmoe having my personal cell number... since I don't have an actual business.

Guest l1ld3v1lrydr
sallfl.jpg

Placed inside the doorjam, with my name & number (mailing label) under it. When I do the walk around with my customer I show them the sticker. I wouldn't want to take my car somewhere and have someone put a sticker on the outside of the car. And if I did plan on doing it I would ask the customer first and maybe offer a small discount when doing so.

I like this idea though! :lol2

I install one of these on every job that leaves my shop, I ask the customer if they mind..if they do I will take it off right then.

I tell them if they leave it on for 1 month and bring the car back in I will give them a free outside wash.

tintwork137.jpg

Yes install one on every car but I've made it look like the glass logo from the manufacturer.....clear sticker with black writing.

Very little business off it but had the odd repair job generated when ownership has changed.

Commercially on flat glass it is much better and got a 7K job off one.

Devil

Guest Speed_Of_Flight

It's State law in SC....

Info on each window...

!. Name of company

2. Tint %

3. Date Installed

4. DNA sequence-kidding......

1-3 are mandatory...Crazy...but this is Redneck country....

i wouldn't want anyone installing a sticker on my car so i don't install them on theirs. as far as rolling advertisement, we rely on our company vehicles for that. if you're good at what you do then word will spread without the use of those stickers.

Agreed. I don't have anything on my car from any company. When I bought my last car I told the dealer if there were any dealer stickers on the car I would not accept delivery.

The only thing I did allow was the lic plate frame that had their name on it....

I'm sure the costs would be too high on a high volume tint shop, but I often thought about using those w/ my biz name... If you're only doing a handful of cars a week maybe it would be doable??? :waving

Archived