buying car stuff from a girl

Iron Duck Designs

so I have been making more sales to younger guys, 20-30, and my hubs is dominating the 40+...I am thinking there might be some sexism going on in the older generation...guys and gals my age or close to it don't seem to care...the older crowd pretty much would prefer my hubs...anyone else notice ageism or sexism in their shops? Doesn't bother me at all, I wouldn't buy car stuff from a chick with big b**bs...lol

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest grasshopper
so I have been making more sales to younger guys, 20-30, and my hubs is dominating the 40+...I am thinking there might be some sexism going on in the older generation...guys and gals my age or close to it don't seem to care...the older crowd pretty much would prefer my hubs...anyone else notice ageism or sexism in their shops? Doesn't bother me at all, I wouldn't buy car stuff from a chick with big b**bs...lol

u must be be a hot gal! see it as a good thing

:waving It happens everywhere. I find the younger females tend to try to deal with one of the guys. Like you Kari, I make better margins :spit

Sales reps are the only others who generally try to bypass me :spam We have something of an in-house joke in my shop, that if a rep deliberately walks past me to get to the guys, they'll let them do their whole sales pitch and then tell them that they need to talk to the boss, that woman you walked past on your way in :mad

Well, at work, when both of us are up front and several guys are waiting, they will typically wait for my co-worker (female) couple of times she has been backed up with customers, and I have very few. (Mostly a woman who drags her Husband to me to get waited on......

Archived