Can we list all 72" IR Films??

Guest ThePlasticSergon

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VOLTRON

madico has thier ceramic line but its not in a 72'', they only come in 60 except they have a 30% in 72" i think but from what I hear it looks different then the 30% in 60" rolls. They have a 70% but I dont think it comes in 72".

So, Mr. Oranges. Do we know the Series Name for the Madico film? Is it the Mac 60?

I had Viewlite 70 in mind but not entirely sure if it is 72"? I'm sure there is someone from Madico on here that can confirm. MAC was maximum 60" when it first launched but then they made some available in 72"... maybe it still is?

Plastic why don't you put IQue on your list too. That stuff is SS and it comes in 72".

Its not an "IR" film but I would focus my attention on SHGC since it is the industry standard and a more objective way to compare products.

Panorama Sterling 70 - NFRC verified SHGC of .55 / 45% TSER on 1/8" Clear glass

Panorama Sterling 60 - NFRC verified SHGC of .47 / 53% TSER on 1/8" Clear glass

Sadly, we don't offer Hilite 70 in 72" :krazy

Its not an "IR" film but I would focus my attention on SHGC since it is the industry standard and a more objective way to compare products.

Yeah you have to be filtering more IR than Tvis to be considered an "IR blocking" film. Kind of a misnomer because pretty much all films block IR to some degree.

Guest ThePlasticSergon
So, Mr. Oranges. Do we know the Series Name for the Madico film? Is it the Mac 60?

I had Viewlite 70 in mind but not entirely sure if it is 72"? I'm sure there is someone from Madico on here that can confirm. MAC was maximum 60" when it first launched but then they made some available in 72"... maybe it still is?

Plastic why don't you put IQue on your list too. That stuff is SS and it comes in 72".

IQue is VKool I'm Pretty darn sure its made by the same folks. It was marketed as IQue for over seas. Then brought to USA with Solamatrix.

Guest ThePlasticSergon

Yeah you have to be filtering more IR than Tvis to be considered an "IR blocking" film. Kind of a misnomer because pretty much all films block IR to some degree.

Just want 72" films that have at least 90%+ IR Rej. At whatever Nanometers they have tested the film at.

Archived