rose colored commercial film?

Guest dakotasignwerks

Guest dakotasignwerks

I have a request to match a piece of glass for the local bank and am having a difficult time finding a film to match their current color. It is called "PRAIRIE ROSE" but is NOT currently a film. It is in the glass itself. The company that manufactured it the first time is out of business, so tint is their only option.....hopefully. Does anybody have a possible source for something on that color family? Thanks in advance.

Guest VOLTRON

LLumar makes a red film but dont know if it is the red you want. And yes like Wearthefox said you can do multiple layers of film to get a close match possibly.

Guest fredstinting
I have a request to match a piece of glass for the local bank and am having a difficult time finding a film to match their current color. It is called "PRAIRIE ROSE" but is NOT currently a film. It is in the glass itself. The company that manufactured it the first time is out of business, so tint is their only option.....hopefully. Does anybody have a possible source for something on that color family? Thanks in advance.

here is a link to company in clearwater florida that sales any color film you need i bought pink to tint a colorado truck for a girl needing it to match her paint on the truck ....http://www.coloredfilms.com/

sungard recommends the as a quality tint source for colored film they are not cheap 9 to 13 dollars sqft the more you buy it gets cheaper

th_Printable20Film20Color20Chart202-1.jpg

Guest scottydosnntkno

solar graphics would be my vote. Id try layering a pinkish film over a very light silver.

or something.

would help to have a pic of the buildling

Archived