Help needed

Guest raven

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I said I believed 1/2 of this I would be lying. Just be sure you make it known to the shop that you appreciate them putting up with you.

Since you have been so helpful thus far and have shown nothing but kindness, goodness and high respect for others I continue to applaud your efforts though you get schooled each time you have opened your mouth. All you have brought to this thread is negativity, might be better to just stay out of it if you are not going to try to help. That is what this place is for right? Help others and have a community? Normally I would say something really smart @$$ like - hey why dont you get up off your a$$, walk over to the kitchen, open your freezer and grab two scoops of STFU, but since I dont feel like being an ahole unlike you, I will just ignore the worthless stuff that continues to be typed by your tiny little I am better than this new guy because I have 3k post mind. For another thing - I never asked you if believed anything that I said, and if I wanted your opinion I would give it to you.

Blade - I do appreciate the fact that you were able to be helpful and constructive all at the same time. Sorry for causing troubles on the board - that was not the intent of joining or starting a thread to ask advice/help.

If I said I believed 1/2 of this I would be lying. Just be sure you make it known to the shop that you appreciate them putting up with you.

Since you have been so helpful thus far and have shown nothing but kindness, goodness and high respect for others I continue to applaud your efforts though you get schooled each time you have opened your mouth. All you have brought to this thread is negativity, might be better to just stay out of it if you are not going to try to help. That is what this place is for right? Help others and have a community? Normally I would say something really smart @$$ like - hey why dont you get up off your a$$, walk over to the kitchen, open your freezer and grab two scoops of STFU, but since I dont feel like being an ahole unlike you, I will just ignore the worthless stuff that continues to be typed by your tiny little I am better than this new guy because I have 3k post mind. For another thing - I never asked you if believed anything that I said, and if I wanted your opinion I would give it to you.

Blade - I do appreciate the fact that you were able to be helpful and constructive all at the same time. Sorry for causing troubles on the board - that was not the intent of joining or starting a thread to ask advice/help.

I guess I'd be bitter if I was a blind 91 year old vampire who couldn't deal with issues face to face with the people I had issues with and needed internet people who try and make me feel like I'm not an|\|4L retentive twat who is causing grief for some poor guy trying to earn a paycheck. Seriously, why can't you go to the shop and say, "Did you put pinnacle on my truck?" and be done with it? What is with the passive aggressive "well, I don't want to say you put the wrong film on the car...buuuuut you put the wrong film on the car" Maybe the shop owner will beat you over the head with a box of Pinnacle 5% and kick you out of the shop.

Since we are talking Pinnacle, I have a box of 15 coming to me, will I like it?

I guess I'd be bitter if I was a blind 91 year old vampire who couldn't deal with issues face to face with the people I had issues with and needed internet people who try and make me feel like I'm not an|\|4L retentive twat who is causing grief for some poor guy trying to earn a paycheck. Seriously, why can't you go to the shop and say, "Did you put pinnacle on my truck?" and be done with it? What is with the passive aggressive "well, I don't want to say you put the wrong film on the car...buuuuut you put the wrong film on the car" Maybe the shop owner will beat you over the head with a box of Pinnacle 5% and kick you out of the shop.

Since we are talking Pinnacle, I have a box of 15 coming to me, will I like it?

I have no issues going to the shop and asking them, I was trying to get information so that I did not make the wrong choice and cause this guy grief - it is why I found a place filled with experts so that I could ask my questions without setting someone off. I am a big enough person to say I am wrong if I am wrong, I was hoping for advice that could help me decide if that is what I needed to do - but why piss a guy off that is earning a pay check if I dont have to that is what I was trying to avoid. 91 years old in vampire years is still an infant - I feel quite young.

I do appreciate your post this time - except the part about hitting me over the head with box of pinnacle 5, who am I kidding that me laugh too...

and this is why we don't stock 5% or install it...lol...two scoops of STFU...and do you sparkle in the sunshine...omg rofl

I don't know about the rest of the country, but around here 5% customers are the worst, I don't stock it either. Hell, I stock a little 15% for some friends and people who want a good match on the front pairs, everyone else it's 35 or 20. It seems to attract a more desirable crowd than the types that think they are above the law, and other people. Our 5% crowd tends to be young and stupid though, no regard for other people on the road.

Archived