suppliers

Guest markoarmo

Guest markoarmo

hi just wondering if any one can help me ,ive just started doin tinted windows ,and wondered if any one can tell me the best place to get my tint from and which is best make of tint to use cheers mark

I get my stuff from Halfords... not bad stuff to be fair, although recently ive been using some stuff from down Chepstow Market, actually pretty good, couldnt tell you the name as i cant speak Chincheese....

Guest tintos

Hiya Marko

I've been playing about with different films lately. A lot depends on how you shrink. I regularly used SolarGard until I tried Bonwyke (Lumar) this is a good strong film which shrinks well and looks great on the glass, I really like it. Any of the good suppliers worth their salt will send you out a sample to play with

I think in modern times it's IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO FIND SUPPLIER.

Tinters time now.

Not suppliers.

If some years ago (and some 15-20 for sure) supplier choosed WHO TO SELL and tinter stand on knees "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZE SEEEEEEEEELL ME".

Now - TINTER IS KING.

And supplier stand on knees with "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE BUUUUUUUUUUUY FROM US"

Call to all suppliers, write lot of bla-bla-bla about Yourself, get 5-10 free rolles, make start up money and choose.

That's easy.

And if somebody will tell You "This films is good - this is bad" "We use ubercosmic technologies"

Tell him "f**k OFF I KNOW WHAT I NEED"

Guest Diamond Tints
Tinters time now.

Not suppliers.

If some years ago (and some 15-20 for sure) supplier choosed WHO TO SELL and tinter stand on knees "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZE SEEEEEEEEELL ME".

Now - TINTER IS KING.

And supplier stand on knees with "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE BUUUUUUUUUUUY FROM US"

Call to all suppliers, write lot of bla-bla-bla about Yourself, get 5-10 free rolles, make start up money and choose.

That's easy.

And if somebody will tell You "This films is good - this is bad" "We use ubercosmic technologies"

Tell him "f**k OFF I KNOW WHAT I NEED"

Exactly my point i've been saying for years :cool

Archived