Intro

Guest CZtint

Guest CZtint

Hello everyone,

liking these tinting forums a lot so far, so I guessed I'll contribute a bit and show of some of my work, as I am not really photo guy, at wraps I mostly missed to capture final photo somehow:) Otherwise I hope you will enjoy it, and I am open for criticism as long as its constructive.

Audi 100 cabrio, Suntek HP 20

Fotografie0053.jpg

Volvo XC90 Suntek HP 35% front 20% rest

Fotografie0055.jpg

Fotografie0056.jpg

BMW E46 Suntek HP 35% front 20% back

Fotografie0084.jpg

Dodge Viper Suntek HP 20% all

Fotografie0310.jpg

Fotografie0323.jpg

Fotografie0327.jpg

Wrapping Volkswagen Tiguan to silver

Fotografie0341.jpg

Fotografie0360.jpg

Fotografie0367.jpg

Wrapping BMW e60 to white gloss + carbon roof (car was crashed so there goes missing windshield, I didnt forced them to remove it :mad )

Fotografie0391.jpg

Fotografie0415.jpg

Fotografie0418.jpg

Cirtröen C6 Suntek HP 20%

Fotografie0435.jpg

Fotografie0440.jpg

Audi R8 Suntek HP 20% (without rear glass as customer wanted to show off engine :gasp )

Fotografie0466.jpg

Fotografie0468.jpg

Mercedes C Suntek HP 20% and carbon roof

Fotografie0470.jpg

Fotografie0472.jpg

Mercedes ML Suntek HP 35% fronts 20% back

Fotografie0639.jpg

Mercedes CLS Suntek HP 35% front/back roll ups and 20% back glass

Fotografie0647.jpg

Fotografie0644.jpg

Fotografie0643.jpg

Hope you enjoed it and sorry for looong page

Guest CZtint
can't believe you didn't wipe all that bondo dust off the citroen :lol:krazy :krazy

you cannot spot it from that photo (like i said I am not good photographer) but there wasnt any dust or powder used for shrinking, car was pretty crashed, didnt even had hood etc, I can provide more photos if you want, but whole car was covered with that thingy used in paint job, cant name it in english, back glass is from 2 pieces and wasnt shrinked at all, it was heat job from outside of glass when it was done, as lower strike just passed there without any shrinking and top wasnt that much curvy so that. it was my 4th C6 and whole back glass took 20 - 25min

Guest scottydosnntkno

Yeah your thinking of bondo. Thats our name for it over here. The plastic paste used as a body filler.

I guess if you didn't have to shrink and peel on the outside then its not a huge deal. But you still wouldn't catch me tinting in a body shop

Archived