Intro

Guest CZtint

Guest CZtint
Nice work! i get nervous when working on exspensive cars :lol

I cant say I am nervous on them now, but when I was learning I was nervous from ever 2nd car.

Now im relaxed, just tinting, and if it takes 1hour be so, if 3 hours, be so aswell, but customer must get best job done always.

Also, so far, 7 years I am making my living by tinting, 5years on my own, and not a single penny invested in advertisement, only word of mouth if you call it like that.

right now I am thinking about opening my own shop as i was mobile for those years, so I hope it will turn out to be good decision.

Guest CZtint
good job ! :cooldot what kind of vynil is the white one?

Its MacTac brand of white vinyl if you were asking that

Very nice!

How do you do those inverted rear windows? (Citroen) I saw a 60's Ford (Falcon?) that had glass like that, and was praying they never showed up at my shop...

Well I maybe be not right (altough I always tinted it) dont shrink lower stripe, as it's basically opposite thing you want to do, if you shrink it, film will shorten a bit and you wont apply it in inside, so I just tought of it like that and divided it in two parts, approximately same size, lower part didnt need any shrink and upper part only few little fingers on top, which were done by heating up glass a lot and using hard card with paper towel to stick them onto glass, so adhesive makes its job.

I am not claiming this is right procedure, but its how it was done, and it was working, same thing applied on Renault Laguna (one of older ones) and old ford Mondeo, they are normal bgs, but lower side is similar to this.

hope it helped.

Archived