Out Lawed

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Tints

All a load of shite, how can a MOT station check if a cars mapped???????????????????????????????????????, not through emissions, so they need to fork out couple of grand and email files away to get checked? aint gonny happen, if a main dealer cant check if a cars mapped how can your local MOT station :D

Window tints, if to be within mot will need to have 45% rule anyway, so whats the drama ??

Guest james#70
All a load of shite, how can a MOT station check if a cars mapped???????????????????????????????????????, not through emissions, so they need to fork out couple of grand and email files away to get checked? aint gonny happen, if a main dealer cant check if a cars mapped how can your local MOT station :spit

Window tints, if to be within mot will need to have 45% rule anyway, so whats the drama ??

I work for a main dealer and we can tell if a car has been mapped just by reading the software or various other ways with the diagnostic tool. Also if your car is serviced by a main dealer chances are yourl get a software upgrade as there is allways new software coming out, when this is done it will wipe whatever map is on the vehicle and upload the new map from the brand

Guest Malcolm E Boo
All a load of shite, how can a MOT station check if a cars mapped???????????????????????????????????????, not through emissions, so they need to fork out couple of grand and email files away to get checked? aint gonny happen, if a main dealer cant check if a cars mapped how can your local MOT station :twocents

I work for a main dealer and we can tell if a car has been mapped just by reading the software or various other ways with the diagnostic tool. Also if your car is serviced by a main dealer chances are yourl get a software upgrade as there is allways new software coming out, when this is done it will wipe whatever map is on the vehicle and upload the new map from the brand

Typical main dealer attitude, forgetting that there are garages and MOT stations that are not main dealers. The arrogance of your reply amazes me.

Guest james#70
All a load of shite, how can a MOT station check if a cars mapped???????????????????????????????????????, not through emissions, so they need to fork out couple of grand and email files away to get checked? aint gonny happen, if a main dealer cant check if a cars mapped how can your local MOT station :D

Typical main dealer attitude, forgetting that there are garages and MOT stations that are not main dealers. The arrogance of your reply amazes me.

Hey? Attitude? I havent aimed post at anyone or given any attitude off, iv just said what happens... yes i know alot of people dont use main dealers etc... All i said was IF your car comes to us for a service, part of the service sometimes is a software upgrade, as there is a new piece of software out for the vehicle which is better with more benefits etc... So this will get upgraded... Part of the service, this upgrade may cure some problems that have been happening or change vehicle mpg slightly etc.

My reply just pointed that out and in no way gave off arrogance, iv been working with cars for 7 years and only the last 2 have been with a main dealer.

Guest james#70

Malcolm i really would like to know where your reply came from? Read my post again buddy.... Some one stated 'main dealers cant tell if a cars been mapped' and i replied with yes we can

Guest filmslayer
Malcolm i really would like to know where your reply came from? Read my post again buddy.... Some one stated 'main dealers cant tell if a cars been mapped' and i replied with yes we can

just tell him " fugg off , get off my ***s " ... :poke

:D

Archived