Out Lawed

Guest Malcolm E Boo
Malcolm i really would like to know where your reply came from? Read my post again buddy.... Some one stated 'main dealers cant tell if a cars been mapped' and i replied with yes we can

just tell him " fugg off , get off my ***s " ... :poke

:D

Like you do :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dont see how Possible, Surely obvious Box tuning Boxes like Dtuk sell etc, which are designed to be removed in a matter of minutes,

A remapped Ecu impossible !! No way mot testers would know or have the capability`s

..they cant mate

Guest Diamond Tints
Malcolm i really would like to know where your reply came from? Read my post again buddy.... Some one stated 'main dealers cant tell if a cars been mapped' and i replied with yes we can

Yes but most dealers cant even tell what day it is never mind finding a modded ecu, so i'll stick to my statement :thumb

Guest james#70

Yes but most dealers cant even tell what day it is never mind finding a modded ecu, so i'll stick to my statement :thumb

Lol, unfortunatley that is sometimes the case! (im different :)

We can tell if its been modded, but isnt a 30second job, i cant see how itl be bought into the MOT considering a test takes around 30-40mins and paperwork, dont see how therel add it in, also each testing station would have to have a very upto date computor with ALL software for ALL makes to be able to read vehicles - is this going to happen? I doubt it

Guest Diamond Tints

Yes but most dealers cant even tell what day it is never mind finding a modded ecu, so i'll stick to my statement :boogie

We can tell if its been modded, but isnt a 30second job, i cant see how itl be bought into the MOT considering a test takes around 30-40mins and paperwork, dont see how therel add it in, also each testing station would have to have a very upto date computor with ALL software for ALL makes to be able to read vehicles - is this going to happen? I doubt it

Is the dealership you work for not very busy? Just the dealers i know of are too busy too go out their way to find modified ecu's ?

Guest james#70

Is the dealership you work for not very busy? Just the dealers i know of are too busy too go out their way to find modified ecu's ?

:twocents Some of you really like to take things the wrong way, cant see where i state 'i spend all my time looking for mapped ECU's' - all i said is 'we can find out if a car has a different map' :gasp

We are very busy and in the last year iv had bonus hours on my pay slip and overtime pretty much every month.

Guest Diamond Tints

Yes but most dealers cant even tell what day it is never mind finding a modded ecu, so i'll stick to my statement :lol

:rollin Some of you really like to take things the wrong way, cant see where i state 'i spend all my time looking for mapped ECU's' - all i said is 'we can find out if a car has a different map' :D

We are very busy and in the last year iv had bonus hours on my pay slip and overtime pretty much every month.

FFS, pick your dummy up, you read wayyyy too much into things

Archived