film size?

Guest milly

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats because you dont yet understand by helping you out we hurt the very industry that has supported me and many others here for more years than you've been alive ...

nothing personal ...

It's not like a 16 year old is going to start up a huge business right now. Plus I'm not in you're state. It won't hurt you too bad.

Yep, split a 40".

Thanks Tintdude, I appreciate it! Thats what i needed to know.

The more u buy the cheaper it is. Its always cheaperto buy in bulk. The less money u spend on film the more money in yo pocket! Post up pics of ur first job lol

Yeah I would buy like a 100ft roll but People want different % haha, so I'll probably just buy like 25 or 50 foot rolls for now. I got a few pics but more will be coming today because im doing the 2 windows behind the rear passengers today. Thanks for not being a dick like some of the others.

311pgsy.jpg

333e3ae.jpg

2nko2eg.jpg

Guest filmslayer
It's not like a 16 year old is going to start up a huge business right now. Plus I'm not in you're state. It won't hurt you too bad.

maybe not me , but someone like like ...

maybe not me , but someone like like ...

Thats what you call SELFISH. :dunno

get a job at a shop if you want to tint, wouldve saved me alot of money and i mean alot! training myself for the most part with help from here and freinds really isnt the best way. at least youre young, which will give you time to learn if you really stick to it, cause once you try a car that actually has curvy windows youll probably not be coming to this site anymore.

and actually you being young and internet savvy should know better than others TO USE THE DAMN SEARCH BUTTON

I did use the search button, nothing I wanted to know came up.

Guest ORIGINAL

this forum is a litlle rough milly. don't ley this guys ruffle up your feathers. keep your kool. plus you haven't even heard from them all yet!!

anyways way to welcome him slayer!! for a second i thought milly was gonna cry! he even called you a dick, man!!

Guest ridiculous

to answer your question...

the proper size to get "maximum profit" as you stated is technically a 60" roll split 38"/22"

the 38 will do most any back glass, the 22 will do most any side window, and the 38 can be split 19/19 which will cover most any car side window...the 22 is used for taller ones like pickups

Archived