R&R anti-graffiti film

did this job on sat,bout 400sqft did it in 5 hrs non stop.film was alittle tough to remove.i put slashes about 12-15in appart to make removal bit easier

IMAG0063.jpg

IMAG0065.jpg

did all these windows in front then two windows on side ,then 3 windows inside

IMAG0064.jpg

Daum, that 2nd pic looks really bad, sure took them a long time to get it replaced........ :thumb ........ :lol

I cut my film like that for removal to, some times I cut the film horizontally, depending on the situation.

I use either my scraper or my trimming knife to make the cuts, I hold my blade at a 45 degree angle when doing so, so I do not scratch the glass.

How high did the film go up, 60" or 72" ..... ?

We just did a rr on a storefront last month. The old film came right off with one pull. But I really don't like filmine anything outside. The windows and frames are always a mess and we always set up a windblock that just takes even more time.

I have some 10 foot tall sections of 3 foot wide 2x4 framed walls with 12 mill clear polly wrapped around them. When i get to the site I just pull one out at a time and screw them together. It takes about 15 min to set up a 6 foot deep and 12 foot wide wind block. Total weight is less than 100 pounds and easy for 2 people to pick up or slide to move.

I have some 10 foot tall sections of 3 foot wide 2x4 framed walls with 12 mill clear polly wrapped around them. When i get to the site I just pull one out at a time and screw them together. It takes about 15 min to set up a 6 foot deep and 12 foot wide wind block. Total weight is less than 100 pounds and easy for 2 people to pick up or slide to move.

Sounds like that would work.

I have a collapsible aluminum scaffold with wheels, I was thinking of wrapping a tarp or plastic around it.

I looked at a good size job today for AG film, hundreds of windows inside and out.

Archived