Backing Liner

Guest VOLTRON

when you are precutting the film for auto the liner needs to be facing you and when you are installing flatglass the liner faces the window or if you are precutting it. I never precut flatglass so its a non issue as far as precutting.

I think the first answer is right. If you cut for the window on the inside of a car. And trim commercial windows standing outside. There both an aquired skill. :lol

I still get looked at like a dumbass for spraying the outside of the window down, cleaning it and sizing it up. All i hear is" doesnt the tint go on the inside". Know what the customer is always right. Ill make sure i spray the inside, agrivate the felt and trim on the inside. Dont mind the crappy job, and massive gaps. Haha

Guest mikebrooks
Is this how it goes. When doing cars the liner must be away from u, when doing flat glass it must face towards u? Can u help

Auto-facing you FG-away form u

I think the first answer is right. If you cut for the window on the inside of a car. And trim commercial windows standing outside. There both an aquired skill. :lol2

I still get looked at like a dumbass for spraying the outside of the window down, cleaning it and sizing it up. All i hear is" doesnt the tint go on the inside". Know what the customer is always right. Ill make sure i spray the inside, agrivate the felt and trim on the inside. Dont mind the crappy job, and massive gaps. Haha

:lol2

I recenlty had a custy say, "Wow, thats a good idea to cut the tint on the outside and then put it in the inside."

First and smartes customer to figure that one out.

Archived