Pic of the Week #223 VOTE

Vote  

26 members have voted

1. 1. You may vote for as many as you like

Guest tint14u
i was talking about the set of chevy doors with the flames in it.

Or the bob marley pic. Both take 1000 times more skill then any mustang or flet glass install for that matter. just my :blind

I second that one. I tint one of those shelbys at least once a month. And anybody can cut those designs fast on a plotter but laying them look right takes alot of time :D

Guest Malcolm E Boo
so i'm just wondering on how this voting goes down. I normally vote for something custom or difficult to do. This week it looks like the winning vote will goto a tint job that any rookie tinter could do.

Not saying I don't like the mustang. In fact it is a bad ass looking car, but as far as tint jobs go that was at best an hour job. How does that trump work that someone spent countless hours working on. :blind

I vote for the Mustang coz if I was a Yank it would be the car I would have,

Voting is subjective. Ones favourite can be for many different reasons, skills, job finish, shiny car etc etc.

so i'm just wondering on how this voting goes down. I normally vote for something custom or difficult to do. This week it looks like the winning vote will goto a tint job that any rookie tinter could do.

Not saying I don't like the mustang. In fact it is a bad ass looking car, but as far as tint jobs go that was at best an hour job. How does that trump work that someone spent countless hours working on. :blind

Voting is subjective. Ones favourite can be for many different reasons, skills, job finish, shiny car etc etc.

My votes are based on composition, subject matter is secondary.

Guest Malcolm E Boo

My votes are based on composition, subject matter is secondary.

And that is what make the Pic of the week so cool, as I vote on one criteria you vote on another and somebody else on another etc etc.

Archived