razor blades or a razor "knife"?

Guest milly

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So is there a real difference between using these? Will a knife give you a better cut?

I can tell you that in my experience selling tools throughout the world, very few people still use razor blades for anything but cleaning the glass prior to film installation.

a 13 point blade u can get 13 sharp points in one blade. if u use a razor blade u have two sharp points. more controll with a knife. pick ya up a few olfa knifes(cause u lose some) and a big pack of blades. u cant go cheap on ur knifes or blades. make sure u get stainless

a 13 point blade u can get 13 sharp points in one blade. if u use a razor blade u have two sharp points. more controll with a knife. pick ya up a few olfa knifes(cause u lose some) and a big pack of blades. u cant go cheap on ur knifes or blades. make sure u get stainless

:D

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Correct

Thanks everyone! I'll be ordering me a olfa knife and some stainless steel blades from www.zoladist.com...

Also, could you explain the 13 sharp point part? I saw the blades that said they have 13 point...how do you get the next sharp point?

you snap it off.

i'm too tired to explain it more than that tonight...

haha, thats a perfect explanation!

I saw in the picture where it had the ridges, just wanted to make sure that was right lol.

Thanks!

Archived