razor blades or a razor "knife"?

Guest milly

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We would love to assist you with whatever you decide to order Milly. We have nearly every type/brand of knife/blade combo typically used for window tinting. If you have any questions or need clarification on anything, please let us know.

Also, thanks for the endorsement DINK. :spit

zola is the play to order from imo and if u cant figure out a knife lord have mercy lol

haha....i know it sounds dumb but i've never used one of them. Never knew the blades broke off like that lol.

We would love to assist you with whatever you decide to order Milly. We have nearly every type/brand of knife/blade combo typically used for window tinting. If you have any questions or need clarification on anything, please let us know.

Also, thanks for the endorsement DINK. :blink:

It's a great site and it was well organized...I would like for there to be another shipping option like USPS or something though. The shipping was quite expensive on just 2 small things.

Also, thanks for the endorsement DINK. :lol

It's a great site and it was well organized...I would like for there to be another shipping option like USPS or something though. The shipping was quite expensive on just 2 small things.

What did you order? If it is smaller, we sometimes do utilize USPS One Rate boxes upon request. I will always do my best to help our clients save on shipping if possible. The web rate is based on the weight of the items and the location they are shipped to using UPS charts. Unfortunately, it cost nearly as much to ship two hard cards as it would to ship 50 because of the way the UPS system works at the low end.

If you or anyone else that reads this is ever faced with only needing a few small items and the website freight with UPS is high as a result, please call me and I will see what I can do.

Thanks

Also, thanks for the endorsement DINK. :lol

What did you order? If it is smaller, we sometimes do utilize USPS One Rate boxes upon request. I will always do my best to help our clients save on shipping if possible. The web rate is based on the weight of the items and the location they are shipped to using UPS charts. Unfortunately, it cost nearly as much to ship two hard cards as it would to ship 50 because of the way the UPS system works at the low end.

If you or anyone else that reads this is ever faced with only needing a few small items and the website freight with UPS is high as a result, please call me and I will see what I can do.

Thanks

I Haven't ordered quite yet, I added it to the shopping cart (1 olfa knife and a 10 pack of olfa blades) and it came out to be like $12-$13 for shipping i think.. Was hoping to save on shipping, I may order this weekend though. If so, I'll send you a message or call you regarding a different shipping method! :bat

I Haven't ordered quite yet, I added it to the shopping cart (1 olfa knife and a 10 pack of olfa blades) and it came out to be like $12-$13 for shipping i think.. Was hoping to save on shipping, I may order this weekend though. If so, I'll send you a message or call you regarding a different shipping method! :lol

Sounds good. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your installation tool business. :bat

Guest sherwood
So is there a real difference between using these? Will a knife give you a better cut?

Are you serious!? Your cutting film with a single edged 1" blade? LMFAO yes to answer your question a red dot olfa knife is the only way to go in my opinion. GL with tinting

Archived