Executive Paint Protection 2012 Mustang GT Full Nose Xpel Ultimate

Guest execpaintpro

Guest execpaintpro

Here is a 2012 Ford Mustang we did in the new XPEL Ultimate Mustang GT Xpel Ultimate. We have used many films but I want to compliment the Xpel guys for hitting a home run with the Ultimate. The film is extremely smooth and virtually texture free so until i get our plotter dialed in we did the full hood and full fenders bulk. After some tweaking I finally got the plotter setting correct so i was able to plot the bumper and headlights. Film was a pleasure to work with, adhesive was notably better and less sensitive, and stuck down with barley any alcohol on the edges. Being a premium user for full hoods this film by far is the nicest film we have used to date. We have a lambo and a 458 to do and they will both get Ultimate. Will post after installs.

Guest Invisibra.net

That looks really good.

It looks like you are using Gel to install, but are you adding a touch of soap to it also? It looks a bit more sudsy than when I typically spray it on.

Guest execpaintpro

On this install we did a base of gel and a soap and water mix on the film when we are peeling. Has been working great for us even with the high humidity. When we did the R8 we put 2 or 3 drops of shampoo in the gel because it was 100 degrees out.

Archived