Attention Starshield

It would be nice if your guys installing film for Lotus at the port would please NOT INSTALL FILM UNDER the Lotus badge. What kind of idiot does that on a car where the clam doesn't even open to remove the thing without taking half the front off the car anyways? Also would be nice if you used a brand of film that doesn't decompose into brittle little flakes. May I suggest Avery? I'll be passing this info onto the owner of the car in hopes you could be a bit more professional in your operations in the future.

Guest Invisibra.net
It would be nice if your guys installing film for Lotus at the port would please NOT INSTALL FILM UNDER the Lotus badge. What kind of idiot does that on a car where the clam doesn't even open to remove the thing without taking half the front off the car anyways? Also would be nice if you used a brand of film that doesn't decompose into brittle little flakes. May I suggest Avery? I'll be passing this info onto the owner of the car in hopes you could be a bit more professional in your operations in the future.

Oh snap!

I guess I shouldn't have posted while my knuckles were still bleeding but jeez. I can understand putting film under a badge if you are going for the cleanest looking install, but if the pattern still leaves a quarter inch gap next to the headlight what's the point? Haven't even started on the rockers or got all the glue off the front and already my hands are fried. Sorry Starshield for my comments but think for a second about the future, at some point, everyones film will need to be replaced. That's why I don't leave booby traps for the next guy.

We're all in this together and I know for the most part ya'll do a good job.

Archived