Real Man's tinting pouch

That just might do the trick Shady. You make the best tint pouches, for sure.

:lol

Yup. You should try one Bob.. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised...

I'll be putting a few together here and there.... I will keep y'all posted. :thumb

Colors may vary.... :dunno

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Andrew Dawson

Picked the quickdraw basic apron up after I saw it in a industry mag.  Great peice of kit made specificlly with the tinter in mind, love the little pocket up front for hardcards.

72BF4808-DEB5-486C-8523-742D70DFE31B_zps

6312EC55-8310-4BAA-BF04-212C5CBD4C2D_zps

FFFB297A-90AC-4A6C-AFA1-E5A8A7EBF326_zps

WoW! Now that is one hellava tool thing you got there. But I agree I cant were aprons either but even worst I could not work in that humugus rediculus looking thing you got there. your joking right?

I use a Red-Dot, Blue-Max, Easy-Reach and a Gator-Blade and I keep those in a small bucket of clean suds on the tray under my roller with matching setup on the other side this keeps my tools and hands clean. For the BG I use a Stroke-Dr, BullDoser, Titan and a 10in shower sqeegee and Scrubbie for prep and those are I keep in a tupperware tray

I'm always on the lookout for a decent pouch and my latest seems to be just about perfect.
I dont get on with the thin apron pouches and like to be able to slide a pouch around on a belt to get it out of the way.
Main criteria over the years I've found is to have at least two holsters for squeegees, a couple of large pockets (To hold an extra squeegee/scraper) & cloths, a couple of thin pockets for cards, knife & pencil pockets.
And NO metal .

10506534.jpg

Archived