3M Crystalline vs Sun Tec CXP

Guest shappy

Guest shappy

Greetings forum!

I have price quotes from the same shop with the Crystalline almost triple the cost of the CXP to do an entire car (including the windshield). From what I can tell by looking at the manufacturer specs, the Crystalline does seem to offer better heat rejecting properties (which is my primary concern). However, given the price difference, is it really 3X better than the CXP?

I would love to get some input and feedback from those with experience with both.

Thanks!

Greetings forum!

I have price quotes from the same shop with the Crystalline almost triple the cost of the CXP to do an entire car (including the windshield). From what I can tell by looking at the manufacturer specs, the Crystalline does seem to offer better heat rejecting properties (which is my primary concern). However, given the price difference, is it really 3X better than the CXP?

I would love to get some input and feedback from those with experience with both.

Thanks!

In addition to performance and price you probably ought to research film durability and the skill level of the installer too. :evilgrin

The Quality of film is very important if you want it to last and perform really well, but the quality of the job of installing it can sometimes be even more important. take two different shops that offer the same film but charge way different in price.

there is that saying;

Quality, Price & Service, pick two because you can't have all 3. You get what you pay for most of the time.

blessings,

Archived