Alabama Roll Tide window tint

ljr1977

Guest filmslayer

and thats all that really matters . but IMO , when dealing with schools and logos , color is one of the most important things . I mean what would this look like silver and black ???

michigangraghic-1.jpg

lmao... you should of seen how bad it looked when it was centered mike..computercut has a aligned button and i think you would of agree to disagree.. but then again your or i am not the customer and you have learned yourself it doesnt matter if the customer says "you do"

and thats all that really matters . but IMO , when dealing with schools and logos , color is one of the most important things . I mean what would this look like silver and black ???

michigangraghic-1.jpg

the yellow looks dirty and way off from the real logo, but i guess it would be the wall behind it... i would think that silver and black would of looked better... than the dirty yellow and black..maybe dark blue-must be the pic

there is factors involve when doing logos on cars! like the color of the car and color of the logo...sometimes colors clash and even if your a big fan your gonna want it to look right on your car!

here is a gator head that is done both ways and either way you look at it, some cars will look better with color and others without...

the yellow is really is not that great of a match "looks dirty", so i would say that it would look better with silver and black! as far as my work it will depend on the color of the car and other factors to if i add color or not?

i know that my gator head has been done in bother silver-black combo and in color and sometimes color looks worse than silvers...and then other times its the color that looks better, just like your "M"

gatorclosesonata.jpg

coloredgatorhead.jpg

the major difference between color and non "YOU CAN ONLY ACHIEVE THIS LOOK WITH SILVER AND BLACK" you cant with color

and the customers that see this technique will normally choose "black and silver"

bestgatorheadeverechoflexturbotwo.jpg

Archived