Last few rolls left

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

Dear UK TINTERS,

As you know Bonwyke are the UK Distributor for LLumar Automotive Films. This has been a terrific development in our product range and has seen our market share increase here in the UK.

No quibble warranty, Excellent next day service and technical support when you call, no waiting while some guy has to get you the answer...

... however we have a few of those Suntek and Graphite Rolls left in our other warehouse.Its time to make room for more Llumar.... so here is a list of what we have, first come first served,prices dont inc VAT, sold subject to availability.... all 100ft rolls.

STD ROLLS from £18

HP CHROME from £30

CARBON from £58

MAGMA from £32

DONT FORGET YOU CAN FIND US ON FACEBOOK

BONWYKE LTD

AND FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

@Bonwykeltd

NEW PRODUCT: SPi-Vision from Bonwyke is coming...

KEEP ON TINTING...

Nik you sent me a email saying you had --- amount of rolls left, of the HP/Chrome, and then when i called to buy them, there actually wasnt any, so what " and % do you have left, if you could pop them in a email that would be grand

Nik you sent me a email saying you had --- amount of rolls left, of the HP/Chrome, and then when i called to buy them, there actually wasnt any, so what " and % do you have left, if you could pop them in a email that would be grand

At these prices they sell quickly, first come and all that, you have my number give me a call tomorrow, i have updated list but we are down to small numbers now, freed some space as we have doubled our LLumar stock holding to ensure next day delivery to our growing number of UK accounts...

Look forward to your call

Regards

Nik

Guest Diamond Tints

As far as im led to beleive, you's have 1 roll of 40inch carbon in stock?

in fact this reminds me, i've still to try your sample, will try that 2moz ( or today now lol )

As far as im led to beleive, you's have 1 roll of 40inch carbon in stock?

in fact this reminds me, i've still to try your sample, will try that 2moz ( or today now lol )

All Carboned out now Diamond, sorry, few rolls left of the Magma range though.... good luck with sample roll and dont forget the SPi-Vision wrap for light clusters...see it on our Facebook page Bonwyke Ltd Launching this new trend product in September.

Cheers

Nik

Archived