dot matrix, "again"

i've been using matrix magic for years...$5 and works great

dots.jpg

nodots.jpg

jt, the two pics. are of before and after? If so, amazing!!! I'll have to consider using it... I have always stayed away from "marketed" application solutions, etc...

Thanks for the insight!

:blink:

pro-bond, chemical from Dawn Enterprises.....can be bought from Fellers and other places I am sure.

I first scrub the whole window and dot areas with 0000 steel wool and Sprayway glass cleaner. Second, Squeegee dry and clean

Third, I use a paper towel folded up to apply the pro-bond over the dot matrix area, including the sides. Just a little bit of this goes along way. Avoid touching any of the "clear" glass and avoid letting the pro-bond get on anything you don't want it on. (it will eat plastic and polystyrene as well) Wipe over the dots a couple times if it is removing a lot of black. If you see a hazy smear happening change the part of the paper towel and wet it well with Pro-bond and wipe that area lightly again....

Works very well for me....

dots.jpg

nodots.jpg

Clear nail polish will not work,

waited for an hour,

and scufted with a scoch brite and pealed off,

had a bottel of matrix majik from 3 years ago,

never had a good sucsess with it until now

applied to the film adhessive/ area of the dot matrix, wet the film,

did not worry about the glue getting wet, wet the glass and not wetting the dot matrix,

squeeged film without moving water into the glue,

then squeeged the dot matrix majik into the dots,

loked great and did not see adhessive marks from inside car, dots blended in with the film with no highlights,

and customer was very happy :dunno

dots.jpg

nodots.jpg

Clear nail polish will not work,

waited for an hour,

and scufted with a scoch brite and pealed off,

had a bottel of matrix majik from 3 years ago,

never had a good sucsess with it until now

applied to the film adhessive/ area of the dot matrix, wet the film,

did not worry about the glue getting wet, wet the glass and not wetting the dot matrix,

squeeged film without moving water into the glue,

then squeeged the dot matrix majik into the dots,

loked great and did not see adhessive marks from inside car, dots blended in with the film with no highlights,

and customer was very happy :krazy

pro-bond, chemical from Dawn Enterprises.....can be bought from Fellers and other places I am sure.

I first scrub the whole window and dot areas with 0000 steel wool and Sprayway glass cleaner. Second, Squeegee dry and clean

Third, I use a paper towel folded up to apply the pro-bond over the dot matrix area, including the sides. Just a little bit of this goes along way. Avoid touching any of the "clear" glass and avoid letting the pro-bond get on anything you don't want it on. (it will eat plastic and polystyrene as well) Wipe over the dots a couple times if it is removing a lot of black. If you see a hazy smear happening change the part of the paper towel and wet it well with Pro-bond and wipe that area lightly again....

Works very well for me....

thanks, will try it again on the next dot matrix i get. i think it dried on my dauber to quickly

Archived