Chrysler 300 defrost line contamination

Taco_Conch

I've asked this question before, but only got like 2 replies. I work for a chrysler dealer and do a lot of new 300s. When sliding the rear window tint into position, it's picking up bits of debris from the defrost lines. This doesn't always happen, but it happens a lot more than I would like. I'm just using a white scrubby and turbo squeegee for cleaning. I'm thinking about not scrubbing the lines as these are new cars. Obviously this can present it's own problems, but I'm thinking the scrubbing is causing the problem. I was thinking of no scrubbing and cleaning with a blue max. Any ideas? Thanks.

Guest tint14u
I've asked this question before, but only got like 2 replies. I work for a chrysler dealer and do a lot of new 300s. When sliding the rear window tint into position, it's picking up bits of debris from the defrost lines. This doesn't always happen, but it happens a lot more than I would like. I'm just using a white scrubb

and turbo squeegee for cleaning. I'm thinking about not scrubbing the lines as these are new cars.

Obviously this can present it's own problems, but I'm thinking the scrubbing is causing the problem. I was thinking of no scrubbing and cleaning with a blue max. Any ideas? Thanks.

clean that b#@%$ wit some steel wool

Guest toyotaman78
I've asked this question before, but only got like 2 replies. I work for a chrysler dealer and do a lot of new 300s. When sliding the rear window tint into position, it's picking up bits of debris from the defrost lines. This doesn't always happen, but it happens a lot more than I would like. I'm just using a white scrubby and turbo squeegee for cleaning. I'm thinking about not scrubbing the lines as these are new cars. Obviously this can present it's own problems, but I'm thinking the scrubbing is causing the problem. I was thinking of no scrubbing and cleaning with a blue max. Any ideas? Thanks.

I work at a Chrysler dealership. I turn on the rear defrost for about 10 mins and then scrub with steel wool

Archived