Finally tinted my car

Give him a break! 1 yr experience.

Not-at-all easy rear glass to tint and he

has a cool personalized plate. :beer

Haha thanks. No it actually was 6 pieces, I didn't try any fewer. I was just happy to finally lay some tint on it, I have like 4 spare back glasses for my car, so maybe I'll try for less pieces on those some day.

It does look good but PA law says your not supposed to have any tint at all. So either the fuss will get you, or your next inspection youll have to change the glass out for one of the others or strip it off.

Why bother if you know better? :spit

It does look good but PA law says your not supposed to have any tint at all. So either the fuss will get you, or your next inspection youll have to change the glass out for one of the others or strip it off.

Why bother if you know better? :beer

I like my tint, and I do not see anything wrong with it. The PA law is insanity. I've had 20% on all my vehicles and never gotten in trouble (knock on wood). Contrary to what people tell you, the inspection stations dont give a crap. I've never heard of ANYONE not passing in my area due to tint, and I know I've passed with it. Plus, unless you have 5% around here, the cops don't care either. If i get in trouble I get in trouble, the cops make you pull it off and take it to the station w/in two weeks untinted and no penalty.

Guest Beeline

Why bother if you know better? :beer

REALLY.... The only fuss is from you....

Why bother if you know better? :blink:

REALLY.... The only fuss is from you....

Whats up Beeline, are you still working for Aegis?

Archived