Stan's DVDs

I bought Stan's dvd's earlier this year and they are great! The dvd's gave me a lot of ideas that I would have never had if I would not have bought them. I tend to learn by watching and doing so the dvd's have been perfect for me. I would recommend these to anyone who is just starting out like myself. Thanks Stan!

I bought Stan's dvd's earlier this year and they are great! The dvd's gave me a lot of ideas that I would have never had if I would not have bought them. I tend to learn by watching and doing so the dvd's have been perfect for me. I would recommend these to anyone who is just starting out like myself. Thanks Stan!

Hi Kelley AG,

We carry Stan's Full Line of DVDs here at EWF and we hear the same compliments over and over again. If at all possible, we suggest that newcomers consider attending Stan's school to get the hands on training. If that is not practical, the DVDs are a smart alternative to struggling along on your own. Window Film installation is neither easy or intuitive and having a resource like Stan can make all the difference in the world when you are starting out

The price is unbelievably good considering the amount of knowledge he passes along. A good tinter can earn that sort of money back in less than one day. We even get orders from tinters with a fair amount of experience, just looking to improve their skills in one or two areas.

Those DVDs are worth their weight in gold. Kudos to Stan for producing them.

-Howard

Viewing the DVDs prior to attending Stan's class is a very good way to "prime your brain" with some practical knowledge ahead of time. In fact, you may get more for your money that way because you will have a good fundamental understanding before you get there.

This way, when Stan hands you a glass stick (a bone) you will know its not an implement for spreading peanut butter on a sandwich.

-Howard

Thanks KellyAG for the post, glad you are doing great. When it is not possible to get away for the hands on training, the DVD set WILL teach you how........... just a little slower than the hands on.

Howard you hit the nail on the head with your comment of watching the DVD set before attending the hands on automotive tinting training. The learning curve in class is fast as it is but when students have had time to watch the DVD's and mess with film a few days I can teach them even more! One thing some people might not know is if they buy the DVD set and then even a year later decide they want to or are able to come for hands on training to allow them to tint easier, cleaner and faster................ we can take the cost of the DVD's off the price of the class. Then there is the film discount you and most of the other Global distributors give to people who come to my class :dunno

For those reading this who have no idea what we are talking about just check the info out at www.autowindowtinting.com , look under the training tab :dance

Cheers

Stan

Archived