School Fees

Guest tint whisperer

Guest tint whisperer

So I just registered my two kids in high school.

Not counting any extra curricular activities, just curious how much do you pay?

Grade 10 - $371 plus tax

Grade 12 - $392 plus tax

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here school is "free" and mandatory through high school, even people without children have to pay exorbitant taxes to pay for the schools, which are more like mini prisons now. And they don't actually teach, they indoctrinate.

Totally ridiculous.

Here school is "free" and mandatory through high school, even people without children have to pay exorbitant taxes to pay for the schools, which are more like mini prisons now. And they don't actually teach, they indoctrinate.

Totally ridiculous.

I'm only ten years out of high school and I got a lot out of it. :lol2 That being said a Bachelors degree is the equivalent of diploma these days.

Totally ridiculous.

LOL, not going to get in to that argument...

...But like Ric said, school is "free" here though it's paid for through taxes. There are a lot of private schools also, the ones in my town range from $4-12k/yr but the more expensive ones just about guarantee the student will end up in any college they want. I have many friends from private school who went off to some big name colleges and are doing pretty well for themselves so the $50k their parents shelled out for high school is peanuts compared to what they are making now.

And they don't actually teach, they indoctrinate.

wow, youve been sitting at the computer way too long. kids dont go to class to be inducted into cults. they are exposed to math, science, history, psychology, health, and more. its up to them if they want to learn it but to talk about it like they are raising an army to bring down the country is freakin :lol2

:lol2

And they don't actually teach, they indoctrinate.

wow, youve been sitting at the computer way too long. kids dont go to class to be inducted into cults. they are exposed to math, science, history, psychology, health, and more. its up to them if they want to learn it but to talk about it like they are raising an army to bring down the country is freakin :krazy

:thumb

Did I say that?

I think they indoctrinate children into a world view that I don't agree with, I didn't say anything remotely close to what you said.

Guest Malcolm E Boo
So I just registered my two kids in high school.

Not counting any extra curricular activities, just curious how much do you pay?

Grade 10 - $371 plus tax

Grade 12 - $392 plus tax

Nothing

Archived