Advertise Here

do you only do PPF?

Guest PeopleWHOtint

Guest PeopleWHOtint

Hey guys what going on today. Just wanted to know. How many tinters out there actually does Flat Glass, automotive and Paint protection on a regular basis..... Reason for asking, I'm from the south where Paint protection is not that big. Like it is in the north... A associate of mine ask could I go to NYC and give his brother a hand doing PPF for a few dealerships. And will train me as we go. ( nothing like on the job training ).. Plus he told me PPF booms at the end of the summer for perpetration winter.... Just wondering should I go or not? it's salary plus com

Guest Invisibra.net

I window tinted first, way WAY back, about 20 years ago! I was called TintMeister on this forum back then. REMEMBER ME Tint Dude?

Anyways, I took on PPF when 3M introduced the stuff about 16 years ago. Finally, my knees decided I didn't like doing back windows in cars, so I stopped window tinting about 5 or 6 years ago & now only do PPF.

I say absolutely go & get the free training plus commission. In the south, you have bugs. PPF will protect your customers from bugs.

I window tinted first, way WAY back, about 20 years ago! I was called TintMeister on this forum back then. REMEMBER ME Tint Dude?

Anyways, I took on PPF when 3M introduced the stuff about 16 years ago. Finally, my knees decided I didn't like doing back windows in cars, so I stopped window tinting about 5 or 6 years ago & now only do PPF.

I say absolutely go & get the free training plus commission. In the south, you have bugs. PPF will protect your customers from bugs.

Of course I do, I think I might still have some old photoshops of you. :spit

Guest Invisibra.net
and i remember getting together with you and having some beers at SEMA. there were a bunch of us tintdude members there. that was a good time. :please

Right on! Cool times. We don't REALLY need the old photoshops.

I'll be at this years Sema if anyone else is planning on being there.

and i remember getting together with you and having some beers at SEMA. there were a bunch of us tintdude members there. that was a good time. :dunno

Right on! Cool times. We don't REALLY need the old photoshops.

I'll be at this years Sema if anyone else is planning on being there.

i plan to come down from Canada for SEMA as well, would love to pick the brains of some of the more experienced installers as well as the film suppliers.

hope to see lots out there!

Guest PeopleWHOtint
free training is always a plus. double plus if your going to get paid to be trained. i tint, ppf and wrap vinyl but it didnt happen overnight of course.

when exactly are you planning this trip, summers over...

when? hell i'm here now nyc. i came down to check thinks out. he pick me up from the airport tuesday morning.. next thing I knew. I was mixing spray bottle 60/40 alcohol and another with a little soap..and cleaning dead bug on the from bumper of a new Lexus truck..looks very interesting i'm going to give it a month

Archived