Nano Fusion production

Guest Roger555

Guest Roger555

Does anyone know if Avery is currently producing the film , just not keeping up with the demand. Or has production stopped due to QC issues? I'm just trying to gauge how long I might have to wait for my local stop to get some in.

Is it trickling in for some of you installers?

Guest Mike NanoFusionFilm
Does anyone know if Avery is currently producing the film , just not keeping up with the demand. Or has production stopped due to QC issues? I'm just trying to gauge how long I might have to wait for my local stop to get some in.

Avery is currently producing the film, both demand and a improvements in the manufacturing process has slowed down our ability to put product in dealers hands. Some of the improvements in the manufacturing process are to increase yields, eliminate the mottling (hazing), improvements to the coating durability over what it currently is and also (yes hard to believe) bring to market 60" Nano to name a few. I should know more in the next few days on release dates of product and the release of 60" in the weeks to come. Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any further questions regarding Nano. mike@pro-tectfilm.com

Guest Roger555

Avery is currently producing the film, both demand and a improvements in the manufacturing process has slowed down our ability to put product in dealers hands. Some of the improvements in the manufacturing process are to increase yields, eliminate the mottling (hazing), improvements to the coating durability over what it currently is and also (yes hard to believe) bring to market 60" Nano to name a few. I should know more in the next few days on release dates of product and the release of 60" in the weeks to come. Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any further questions regarding Nano. mike@pro-tectfilm.com

Mike,

Thanks for the update! Just to be clear, you said Avery is currently producing film, but you'll know more about the release dates of the improved film in the next few days. Does that mean as of right now there is no film shipping to anyone old or new until this release date?

Archived