Local Best buy offering Llumar

FBO

Guest Malcolm E Boo
Don't worry, there is a guy in my town that just started offering ATR CH for $100 any car.

Thats when you send him the cutlass supremes and berrettas :)

at a $100 a car thats the type of car coming his way anyways

:D

Talked to a local best buy guy and they are testing more than just tint in different markets. Some are trying leather interiors, detailing, custom wheels and tires,custom sound installs. The way he explained how they are going to tint (here anyway) is customer sets appt pays deposit. Then the tint will be shipped from somewhere else plotted with the specified vlt. I asked himwhat if you mess up? His reply was I wont I am good I have been through the training. Good luck buddy. Now this is what HE told me so he coud be lying IDK. If true sounds like it willbe a cluster f.

Talked to a local best buy guy and they are testing more than just tint in different markets. Some are trying leather interiors, detailing, custom wheels and tires,custom sound installs. The way he explained how they are going to tint (here anyway) is customer sets appt pays deposit. Then the tint will be shipped from somewhere else plotted with the specified vlt. I asked himwhat if you mess up? His reply was I wont I am good I have been through the training. Good luck buddy. Now this is what HE told me so he coud be lying IDK. If true sounds like it willbe a cluster f.

That guy sounds like a quick learner. He sounds pretty awesome.

Archived