Thinking about switching film

Guest DarksideAutoSolutions

Do not discount service from your supplier. There are a handful of good films in this industry and you can be happy with all of them. What makes the difference is service, support and the warranty standing behind the product IMHO. :crazy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do not discount service from your supplier. There are a handful of good films in this industry and you can be happy with all of them. What makes the difference is service, support and the warranty standing behind the product IMHO. :D

Support? whit is this thing you call service and support? LMAO

until sungard never heard of it

Do not discount service from your supplier. There are a handful of good films in this industry and you can be happy with all of them. What makes the difference is service, support and the warranty standing behind the product IMHO. :D

Yeah, unfortunately good service and support are dying in many industries. I think that it is one of the most important things to consider. We try very hard to give our customers top notch service and support. In company meetings, I hammer on taking care of our customers more than any other topic.

Do not discount service from your supplier. There are a handful of good films in this industry and you can be happy with all of them. What makes the difference is service, support and the warranty standing behind the product IMHO. :beer

Like I said before my support and service is great.The only other film I would try is MaxPro. The rep for them is awesome. But I will say if the film is crap but the service is good what good would that be? This new sungard film is great all around

But I will say if the film is crap but the service is good what good would that be?

I agree with that. You have to have a solid product, but that is what should be expected. The service is what separates numerous companies that may all have perfectly acceptable product. Among equal products, choose solid support over other things like small price differences. :D

I wish you all could have my Llumar rep. He has done so much to help me in any way he can, I almost think of him more as a friend than a sales rep.

Kevin your rep for Llumar? He is mine and I have been very pleased so far too.

His name is Eric out of Denver.

Archived