How to find an experienced tinter? - I'm stuck!

Guest JOELEE

There is a shortage of installers out there.

I disagree, there is a assload of installers out there... However there is a shortage of qualified, professional, dependable and ones that can pass a piss test out there.

I disagree, there is a assload of installers out there... However there is a shortage of qualified, professional, dependable and ones that can pass a piss test out there.

No sure I agree with a " assload of installers out there ", I do agree with "  a shortage of qualified, professional, dependable and ones that can pass a piss test out there. "

No sure I agree with a " assload of installers out there ", I do agree with "  a shortage of qualified, professional, dependable and ones that can pass a piss test out there. "

I'm sure it's a regional thing. Here in the cold,cloudy crappy North East., it is not quite the hot bed of window tinting. However, I can throw a towel and cover atleast 4 shops in my home town. Some other warm states like FLA,TX,Cali , AZ etc.. There can be 10 or more tint shops In 5 square miles along with un countable trunk monkeys and flea market illegals. ...thata a assload.

Americas Got Talent   :chin  Yes but they have no "Drive"...no will to work and learn,,, they all want it now, and all they want is lots of money.  

I get so many "kids" that say... Man I would love to learn to window tint, that's pretty cool.

My response is,,, Prove it... :wrong  I usually get..  Ewe that takes to long to learn... or... That's not enough pay to learn.  

And none of them understand what a " No competition contract " is...   :facepalm

The first 3 words says it all..... that dumbass show for someone to get rich quick... that's all they want these days..  RANT OVER   :tantrum

Archived