From Ebay fil to SunTek? New guy here!!!

Guest fullspeeddesigns

Guest agentbuckwold

ive been visiting and gathering advice from the forum since i started tinting and just joined today, but i agree with stan, just give everyone a shot it cant hurt to get FREE sample rolls to try out. Personally i started out with the EWF NR True Black series and it was a great film to start out with. Also, Howard and everyone at EWF are great people to do business with, they always greet me by name and usually get me all of my orders next day regardless of size. As far as your creasing problem i would read up and try the different heat shrinking methods. I recently switched from the mdog method to baby powder on the bg and cut my shrink times by alot. And as stan said i wet shrink all of my side windows it really makes the install process SO much easier. All of the information for wet and dry shrinking is on this site along with many other tips and i have heard nothing but good things about stans dvds. good luck :spank

Guest shadeking

I could be wrong (correct me) but pretty sure everything Walmart & other parts stores sell are 1 ply films which are hard to work with. Get your hands on some name brand stuff and your life will be easier learning curve wise.

Archived