Cut or Tuck @ the gasket

Guest jcoe

Guest GottaWearShades

Tintdude, I know how to pull a door panel, it's not rocket science...

I choose to tint without dis-assembling the car. It takes a higher skill level to do so... To tint a car and leave the car intact.

And to coast to coast... If you seat the edge of the film, then the lower gasket will never be a problem. It's not like the film will peel away at the bottom once it's cured.

And you did say I was wrong. That's ok buddy. Nobody gets everything right.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i tint 98% of my cars with out pulling panels but some you need to remove door panels some cars i even pull the rear deck just to insure my custy gets the best tint job i am capable of end of story

dude look I tried ending this peacefully.

But now I'm just going to give you some frinedly advice. There are some of the most talented window tinters in the world on this site.

If you even want a shot at having anyone here help you in a time of need. You should really tone it down and not automaticly resort to putting people down.

some of the regulars here have probably forgoten more then you will ever know about window film and how to apply it. Not to mention quite a few sales rep's and window film manny emploies as well. I'm sorry that we got off on the wrong foot, and I would like to see you keep from digging yourself into any deeper of %&$# then you already have. :beer

Guest GottaWearShades

I've come to this forum to provide my experience. Instead, I've been attacked for saying a car should only be tinted, not dis-assembled. You'll have to consider what the proper method is to tint in your own situation. My experience is not your experience.

A window tint is a window tint, there should be no dis-assembly.

I've come to this forum to provide my experience. Instead, I've been attacked for saying a car should only be tinted, not dis-assembled. You'll have to consider what the proper method is to tint in your own situation. My experience is not your experience.

A window tint is a window tint, there should be no dis-assembly.

think the problem is that you came here to "provide" and not share.....you may be a great tinter but no one here is going to think much about you unless you figure out how to get along on here....

NEVER saying someone is a hack because they do their job a way that you feel is less than right is going to get you FAR, but you don't seem to be getting that....

Archived