T DUB in the US

Had me excited! Thought you might be headed here for SEMA or something :lol

Sema is always hard to try and schedule in. it's right in the middle of peak season for us :sad

i couldnt pass that up, saw it and was like nooooo wayyyy

It's pretty cool HoPo :D

TeeDub if you ever make it up here you gotta come to Oregon! Me and TintDude live less than 10 minutes apart so you could visit both of us! I am really wanting to come down to your part of the world........... I just need someone to hire me for awhile. I have had several students go there and work the summer for a big window tint chain.

Cheers girl :beer

You never know, maybe one day :beer

I'll be in OZ in a few months... can't wait! For sanity reasons window tint will not exist in my mind for that month though :angel

Enjoy every minute LTL, it's shaping up to be a hot summer :cool

I can tint a whole car in about a day :lock But I can talk about it in 15 minutes :cool I want to see the water go down the drain the other way :dunno

cheers TeeDub, I hope you have a fantastic summer.......................

Tim........ you rock dude, have a great time while there!!!!

I'll take pics of this for ya.

I am getting so pumped, it have a few friends going around the same time and I'm networking like a madman. I have a feeling this trip will be a life changing experience.

Guest tintjackal
I can tint a whole car in about a day :beer But I can talk about it in 15 minutes :lol2 I want to see the water go down the drain the other way :imok

cheers TeeDub, I hope you have a fantastic summer.......................

Tim........ you rock dude, have a great time while there!!!!

I'll take pics of this for ya.

I am getting so pumped, it have a few friends going around the same time and I'm networking like a madman. I have a feeling this trip will be a life changing experience.

Have a blast :D

Archived