Off topic, which location do you recommend for training

I know that it is hard to know all of your plans up front, but I would suggest taking the training class that utilizes the film and patterns that you plan on using. WIth Pro-Tect and XPEL, the patterns are all in the same DAP software, but each film has slightly different tips and techniques.

We would love to have you out to San Antonio! Give me a shout if you have any questions regarding the class content, dates or pricing.

Guest Pro-tect Girl

I totally agree with Jeff regarding the tips and techniques. Both facilities give great training and if you choose to come to Vegas we would be happy to have you!

I totally agree with Jeff regarding the tips and techniques. Both facilities give great training and if you choose to come to Vegas we would be happy to have you!

With a photo like that, Carolyn, I'm sure I'm not the only one booking flights right now!

WHAT.... don't tell me I'm the only one thinking about it.... :devilangel

With a photo like that, Carolyn, I'm sure I'm not the only one booking flights right now!

What picture you talking about :lol

FBO, give me a call and update me mang :beer

:lol2 you must like anime films too!

Archived