Johnson Renegade versus Solarfree GYD.

Guest Speed_Of_Flight

Guest Speed_Of_Flight

Local tint shop offers Johnson Renegade (RN 35) at --- per car or Solarfree GYD at 30 less.

Can't find any info on Solarfree GYD.

Anyone have any info on this...

Thanks.....!

Guest jwill8957

Local tint shop offers Johnson Renegade (RN 35) at --- per car or Solarfree GYD at 30 less.

Can't find any info on Solarfree GYD.

Anyone have any info on this...

Thanks.....!

Ds younget the renegade? Johnson sent me a sample. Im jus scared itll look blue on the black truck im planning tonuse it on

Solarfree is garbage no matter what level you buy.

coudnt of said it better, that shiat should be fed to the fuucken dogs.

I use renegade and its the best film I've ever tried so far. great looks, shirnks good, and installs good. nuff said.

Yes the GYD is a huge downgrade from RN, but their NX line is pretty damn good. I'm pretty sure its re-boxed lulu. Such a comparable difference from their GYD line, I'd try their Carbon line or NX line... or all together you should dodge Johnsons and Solarfree all together and stick with Suntek, best prices for a great quality film.

I met solarfree at Korea CNC's booth during SEMA show a few years back. The person-in-charge was a Korean like me. I believe they are depending on CNC's plant in China for their range of product. I would encourage them to look to other non-mainstream suppliers to improve their product line.

Archived