Johnson Renegade versus Solarfree GYD.

Guest Speed_Of_Flight

I met solarfree at Korea CNC's booth during SEMA show a few years back. The person-in-charge was a Korean like me. I believe they are depending on CNC's plant in China for their range of product. I would encourage them to look to other non-mainstream suppliers to improve their product line.

The plant in china makes their economy line, but their main products: NX, GYD, Ceramic, Carbon lines come from Korea. David Im from Solarfree showed me a good time in Korea as did Nexfil and N-tech. When their sales rep came to chicago, I took them to see the Cubs and show them what real baseball is all about.

fyi... their old days of 1ply trash are long gone buddy.

Yes, tint4food. It's David. How is he doing now?

You can call me Sam. you Koreans are very cool and funny people. I had such a great time in Seoul. China was not so great, too much culture shock for this American.

He's doing very well. You should give their office a call and get some free samples of their latest stuff, especially their ceramic line. Personally, I love ATX and I won't budge but solarfree ceramic has insane heat blockage. You can put up geoshield ceramic and solarfree's ceramic on a heat lamp and you'll be shocked at how much cooler the solarfree ceramic feels.

This is YK. We went through difficult times and you will notice that original Korean cuisines are actually poor-men's food. As such, many of us treasure where we are today (what we achieve) and we fear losing these foundation again. China is different. The culture is somehow affected by single-child policy now; parents and grandparents will try to shelter the sole descendant of the whole family as much as possible, be it rich or poor. These kids have grown up and this is where you find it harder to understand China now.

ok back to films:

ya, if you know your sources, the supply of several high optical clarity + high heat rejection + high VLT films are actually dominated by a few niche Asian suppliers who we might never heard of.

Archived