2011 tint off

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

way to go on placing third. :thumb Making it through to finals was slim picking

After seeing the car chosen for the contest I was kicking myself for not entering. I had no idea they would have used such an easy car for a tint-off.

And I was also very suprised to see that you only had to tint one door on the car. I thought that each installer would have had to tint the whole car, and be judged on a complete tint job. Not just one door. :bingo

So if I can make it to the next 1 of these. Beat your azz I will be competing

way to go on placing third. :lol2 Making it through to finals was slim picking

After seeing the car chosen for the contest I was kicking myself for not entering. I had no idea they would have used such an easy car for a tint-off.

And I was also very suprised to see that you only had to tint one door on the car. I thought that each installer would have had to tint the whole car, and be judged on a complete tint job. Not just one door. :blink:

So if I can make it to the next 1 of these. Beat your azz I will be competing

Usually rental cars are picked, I had to beg and plead to allow us to get two Camaro's last year for our tint off. Everyone was expecting a compact rental and it threw everyone for a loop. Frameless roll ups changed it all up. In regards to tinting the entire car, its a time issue... it would just take too long and its easier to make just one window the representation of your work.

Y'all were lucky its indoors ours favors the mobile tinter heavily due to it being under canopies.

that partly why I was disaponited in the contest. Being able to cleanly tint the door of a toyota corrola hardly make you the worlds best window tinter. :blink:

Should have brought in a bunch of crusty old ford f-150 sliding rear windows to tint. Now there's a tinting contest. :D

:lol2

Anyone would have to be on their A game to outtint me on a corolla :spit

Archived