Post here if you were at the 2011 Tint-Off Memphis

We (Sal and Michelle) were there representing Sal's House of Tint. We had a blast, and will definitely be there next year/

Yeah, Jennifer & I saw you two there & we talked to you back at the Mariott in the elevator. Nice to have met you two.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kathleen

JWF had a great time at the Tint Off, met a lot of new people. Got to hang out with a real Grammy winner! Snappy spent a lot of time at our booth, did some good demo's. Our focus group participants were great. We got some really awesome imput. Sal and Michelle didn't get to attend the focus group, but were definately part of the fun.

:shock

We have some great things planned for Sema. Hope to see you all there.

The Tint-Off was Thursday nite, right? Was anything else done on Friday/saturday?

I'm thinking of going next year.... but just as a spectator and to support a friend of mine. Just wondering if I'd be bored or what. I like watching people tint... and I'd love to meet everyone... just wondering what else takes place besides the competition.

this year it was joined in with auto glass expo as well. So all the glass company's and window replacment tool guys were there. Along with glass repair people too.

There was a glass repair contest along side the tint-off for the people who repair windshields. I enjoyed meeting everyone, and I will be entering the tint-off if I am free to go next time around.

The Tint-Off was Thursday nite, right? Was anything else done on Friday/saturday?

I'm thinking of going next year.... but just as a spectator and to support a friend of mine. Just wondering if I'd be bored or what. I like watching people tint... and I'd love to meet everyone... just wondering what else takes place besides the competition.

Friday they had the convention going on so you can visit the manufacturers booths and get free hard cards or chizzlers and such. Zola tools had a booth there as well and I got a free Titan & a spray bottle that sprays on the pull and the release, cool huh? Not sure about Saturday but they had speakers for motivation and how to improve your business kind of things. If you get a chance to go you should because you will meet a lot of people in the industry. I love shop talk and at night there was Beale Street.

Guest thatsnappyguy

I love the ppl at jwf. So down to earth and not full of themselves. Real people, especially Tony. Something i didn't like was that suntek wasn't there as I found out they are not part of the iwfa. Very impressed with hanita tek, and solar gard's stuff. I would have liked to see geo shield and tint tek out there. I can't wait till next time. The gold standard film handler came with all the shims, adaptable for security films, blades, hay awesome idea of tacky tape, and a place to hold it in transport. I can't wait till it comes in. There are so many cool things about the auto glass industry it makes me want to get all those cool tools. Crack repair, scratch repair, and also headlight restoration. It was just a fantastic time.

And that new spray bottle from zola is incredible.

Cool. Glad you like the sprayer. We have been getting some great feedback on that thing since we received them. For those that are wondering, the sprayer snappy is referring to is here:

Mercury Pro Plus Sprayer at Zola Tools

Great meeting you snappy!

Archived