Post here if you were at the 2011 Tint-Off Memphis

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in for the weekend! I got in pretty late thursday night so I ended up missing the competition but it was good. Congratulations again TJ it was nice talking to you and your wife! If "The best in the west!" hadnt showed up and wouldnt leave would have been better! memphis2.jpgmemphis.jpg

Beal St. Friday night!

And that new spray bottle from zola is incredible.

Cool. Glad you like the sprayer. We have been getting some great feedback on that thing since we received them. For those that are wondering, the sprayer snappy is referring to is here:

Mercury Pro Plus Sprayer at Zola Tools

Great meeting you snappy!

is there any difference between your sprayer and this one http://www.amazon.com/Agri-Pro-Double-Mist...ef=pd_sbs_auto2

To be truthful TG, I will have to check into it. Many times there are sprayers that look alike, but the construction and durability are completely different. Thanks for the heads up. I will check out the ones that you posted to see if they are good quality. It seems like the same concept.

And that new spray bottle from zola is incredible.

Cool. Glad you like the sprayer. We have been getting some great feedback on that thing since we received them. For those that are wondering, the sprayer snappy is referring to is here:

Mercury Pro Plus Sprayer at Zola Tools

Great meeting you snappy!

is there any difference between your sprayer and this one http://www.amazon.com/Agri-Pro-Double-Mist...ef=pd_sbs_auto2

Sorry it took so long, but I did get you an answer. The bottle shown is similar, but it is more of a residential grade. The one we are offering is more commercial grade and it comes with Viton seals. Just wanted to let you know that there is a difference between the two. Thanks for bringing it to my attention though as I was not even aware that the other bottle existed.

Archived