2010 audi a4 question

Guest chaolanren

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno

I thought only the s4's had the amp in the trunk? I just did an '09 today and looked in the trunk and didn't see the access panel like the s4's have?

And no, taking out the screws isn't going to hurt anything. All I would be worried about is the "spacer" they put in the panel, as audi panels hook over the gasket, so you can't really push the top back that far. I just pop off the whole thing and take out the gasket.

As has been said, I'd trust a tinter or stereo installer over anyone else to pull the panels on a car. I've pulled every panel on every car I've tinted over the years, even 150k+ cars. To a tinter, a car is a car, doesn't matter how much it costs they all come apart the same.

Guest chaolanren
I thought only the s4's had the amp in the trunk? I just did an '09 today and looked in the trunk and didn't see the access panel like the s4's have?

And no, taking out the screws isn't going to hurt anything. All I would be worried about is the "spacer" they put in the panel, as audi panels hook over the gasket, so you can't really push the top back that far. I just pop off the whole thing and take out the gasket.

As has been said, I'd trust a tinter or stereo installer over anyone else to pull the panels on a car. I've pulled every panel on every car I've tinted over the years, even 150k+ cars. To a tinter, a car is a car, doesn't matter how much it costs they all come apart the same.

they one you did must didn't have navigation package.

what they have done was take off the panel, unscrew the screws, take the long rubber thing that was holding the glass i guess.

then they use some clip thing into that space, make the space bigger and easier for them to apply tint...

that is why i am worried.

they one you did must didn't have navigation package.

what they have done was take off the panel, unscrew the screws, take the long rubber thing that was holding the glass i guess.

then they use some clip thing into that space, make the space bigger and easier for them to apply tint...

that is why i am worried.

Don't worry, you won't die.

Guest chaolanren

Yes, the panels arent back to the original place enough now. any solutions? reinstall the panel?

yes what they did to your car was completely unecessary to tint the window but it will in no way hurt your car. It is fine

Check out this guy, sucking up to some old guy pretending to be some girl on the net and knocking a good tinter down while doing it. You should be ashamed!

Anyway, luv, look here......... Do u see it?

Look here:

Still no?

HERE:.......

This is about how much I care. You got a good tint job. Would unscrewing something hurt it? No. Don't be rediculous. If you can't appreciate the fact a tinter has gone out of his way to take extra time to do a difficult car to leave a professional result, without calling him decently and asking him before coming to a forum, then go and unscrew yourself

Archived