hung out with Shady_sherlock and Greeone this weekend

TINT

in this vid kurt was gonna pick up some girls but he chickened out

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid253.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fhh78%2FTPI366%2FVIDEO0018.mp4">

Oh man thats funny, I didnt know you recorded that. They were all cuties, Kurt and I were checking out the pics we took of him

sitting with them on the beach. Zoomed in close on the one that really flirted with him. Obviously had recently removed a ring

from her finger.... He said, "Damn man, she was looking for it!!!".... Too funny to hear in his accent.... :waving

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMG_0215.jpg

THE chicks !!

IMG_0219-1.jpg

THE possy !!

IMG_0224-1.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

Food and beers at hooters !!!

I had a blast guys !!!

Raphy I didn't know you recorded that part with the chicks haha , it was fun watching that :zzz

I just came back home yesterday , I really had a trip to look back too but schould have taken more pictures , IT WAS FRIGGING AWESOME !!!!!

IMG_0215.jpg

THE chicks !!

IMG_0219-1.jpg

THE possy !!

IMG_0224-1.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

Food and beers at hooters !!!

I had a blast guys !!!

Raphy I didn't know you recorded that part with the chicks haha , it was fun watching that :)

I just came back home yesterday , I really had a trip to look back too but schould have taken more pictures , IT WAS FRIGGING AWESOME !!!!!

Yea, we should have took more pics or just strapped video cams to our heads... :thumb

I really had a blast as well.

Glad you guys enjoyed it, I think we really did more eating and drinking than anything else, but who don't like food huh.. :D

Also glad to see you both survived my cooking. Was just tryin' to show you 2 what I consider good ole southern cookin' and livin'...

Did ya hit up bojangles? Most out of staters love that place :waving

Honestly, the Bojangles we have here kinda suck.

They always, always screw up the order, inside or drive thru.

Couldn't disappoint my friends like that.

Kurt wanted to see Hooters anyway and he was only here 2 days, TINT was here a few days longer, so we did a local seafood restaurant on the Cape Fear, (Elijah's).

Then tacobell and Hooters.

The meantime, I cooked breakfast and then grilled some of my homemade burgers....

Archived