Heat Guns

Guest Malcolm E Boo
agreed, never had much luck with Bosch, last about a month with me, and the slow start is just a pain, I'm having alot of problems with the dewalt ones just now, used to be brilliant but they have changed something with the thermal cut out now, i have 4 of them here that will run for one or 2 windows then will cut out and not run again for an hour or so

Same for me with Dewalt. The quality has gone downhill recently.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I used the Wagner ones for seven years, Ill never go back! Never!!! Try this one, its still big but not master appliance big.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_334971-70-PC1500HG...&facetInfo=

Just got one of these a couple weeks ago in an emergency. So far, it seems to be a pretty nice gun. Comfortable grip and not too loud, also has a 3 yr warranty. The cheap little Wagners used to last, but the new yellow ones are garbage.

agreed, never had much luck with Bosch, last about a month with me, and the slow start is just a pain, I'm having alot of problems with the dewalt ones just now, used to be brilliant but they have changed something with the thermal cut out now, i have 4 of them here that will run for one or 2 windows then will cut out and not run again for an hour or so

Same for me with Dewalt. The quality has gone downhill recently.

I have worked with the Bosch while teaching in EU and liked them but can't vouch for how long they last. Right now my favorite is my Makita but only cause a student stole my Stienel :facepalm2 Still gotta agree Makita is great...... very hot and adjustable. Do a search here and you will see we have ran this topic in the ground :D

Snap on for me. little pricy but last me a couple years. but i buy it more for show. ya dont goto a mechanic that has cheap tools right? light weight varible heat. i do have a cheap wagner for a back up for when it goes. and i plan to buy another snap on when it does

Guest spfwindowtinting

We use the Wagners from Lowes each one usually lasts use a solid summer doing 15-20 cars a day. They are cheap and easy to replace. I'm sure better ones exist but as they are tools they get banged up pretty well.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_43582-97-0503008_4...&facetInfo=

I prefer increased air flow so I cut the solid back plastic off. You can also drill holes through it to increase air flow.

Archived