SPi Vision

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

Dear Tinters,

Have you seen the NEW automotive tint vinyl from Bonwyke called SPi Vision.

SPi Vision is an exciting new headlight and rear cluster tinting mesh from Bonwyke. It sticks to the outer surface of any light creating a factory finish dark smoke effect. Waterproof and durable so once applied it can be washed and treated like any other surface on your vehicle. There is no need to remove the light fitting. SPi Vision has excellent durability with great resistance to most road and weather conditions. SPi Vision is manufactured to conform to most light contours and can be installed quickly and if needed removed with little or no adhesive residue. Tested for us by VOSA/ MOT for compliancy. Please you read and understand the MOT Regulations outlined on the website regarding Head and Rear Lights.

Our Website will be launched soon at www.SPiVision.co.uk which will include quick link photos on how to install. Basically it can be applied dry with a little heat on those curves. Easy to apply, all four lights should be fitted in about an hour... good add on to your customer vehicle, tint their glass, now tint their lights...on a black vehicle is it stealth, on a white car, classy and on silver is simply stunning, but on any car it is awesome.

SPi- Vision Guide Note

Please note that high-intensity discharge light bulbs (H.I.D/Xenon) may cause excessive heat build-up under sustained high beam use. This may result in melting of the SPi Vision vinyl. Normally if the high-beam bulb has a silvered tip or a cowling in front of it, then this should be acceptable. If you are fitting this product to headlights, check your headlight configuration before applying. Those light clusters that have a protective coating or lacquer are unsuitable for applying SPi Vision. Like many vinyls it may damage this coating when the SPi Vision is removed. You should check for a protective layer before any installation of the SPi Vision.

Reaction for this has been superb and Bonwyke is pleased to source exciting new products for you guys to add to your range.

1.jpg

2.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2671.jpg

IMG_2619.jpg

Keep on Tinting and now Keep on SPi-ing.

Nik

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shadowline

This could be very good, ive been trying to get hold of tinting headlight film for ages Oracal vinyl is a pain to get hold for in the UK, i will trial this on my Cayenne headlights and post pics once done

Guest Malcolm E Boo
ewww ...

why?

dont like the matrix look at all ... shame you guys have a hard time getting the 8300 , looks way better ...

It looks really good. I have it on Mrs Boo's Boxster.

Archived